Senior Assembly Tester Needed in Clemmons, NC!!!!
What You'll Get:
- Full time, 40 hours a week with optional overtime available
- Flexible and friendly work environment
- Opportunity to work in one of the Triad's most thriving industries
- Temp to hire opportunity
Why should you work with TRC Staffing Services?
At TRC Staffing we are committed to helping our clients and employees find the best fit. TRC works hard to campaign for our employees and help them land the position. We want to help change our employees lives and provide them with an extraordinary experience unlike any other. TRC Staffing offers benefits for our employees including, holiday pay, longevity bonus, partial paid medical insurance, electronic time keeping and direct deposit.
What We Want:
- Previous Manufacturing Experience
- Experience in automotive, marine, motors, or skilled assembly helpful
- Must be a team player
- Anyone with experience in the follow areas should apply: aviation, manufacturing, automotive, pumps, motors, plumbers.
- Previous quality checking experience
- Troubleshoot, repair and service aircraft engine systems
- Conduct diagnosis of malfunctions
- Performs mantainence, disassembly, rework, repair, replacement, re-assembly, adjustment
- Certifies and tests various aircraft systems in accordance with technical specifications, engineering instructions and FAA regulations
- May conduct quality inspections on processing line in accordance with quality specifications
- Maintains FAA required records, manuals and inspection forms
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years of related experience
- Post high school coursework or professional certification preferred
Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Drug Screen and Background check required
TRC Staffing Services, Inc. is a drug free environment and
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled
“LIKE” and “FOLLOW” us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TRCStaffingWinstonSalem/
and you will receive all new job alerts in your News Feed.