TRC's global client is looking for a payroll analyst to join their growing team on a contract to hire basis immediately. UltiPro software experience is REQUIRED.
- Processes bi-weekly and bonus payrolls in accordance with current Federal, State, and local tax legislation and accounting authorities in partnership with ULTIPRO
- Enter any payroll changes as notified and authorized by local and Corporate HR. Process Long Term Disability, and Short-Term Disability payments as instructed by HR and in compliance with company policies.
- Processes bi-weekly benefit files, updates UltiPro records, and administers any necessary deductions through payroll.
- Builds and administer any manual payments as requested and authorized by HR.
- Posts and reconciles bi-weekly payroll balances to the General Ledgers.
- Provides payroll customer service to US and Canadian employees. This includes serving as the Ultipro Employee Admin self-service.
- Provide Customer Support for Workforce Management (WFM) the Ultipro Time System.
- Provides responses to any queries received from government departments, tax authorities, auditors, consultants, and internal management as appropriate
- Handles and processes the daily employee interface from Oracle to Ultipro
- Review and maintain Time Keeping system.
- Register with new tax agencies as needed (due to new business or new employees) as well as update Ultipro with new account information.
- Ensure every tax agency is set up with an Ultipro tax filing responsibility.
- Audit New Hire tax information.
- Guarantees adherence with all company pay practice policies.
- Ensures key SOX internal controls are in place and operating effectively.
- Maintains payroll records in accordance with US Department of Labor regulations and company policy.
- Crafts ad hoc reports via Ultipro Reporting as requested by management.
- Any other duties that may reasonably be required.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience, Training, Education:
- Minimum of 5 years of payroll experience in a global company.
- Ultipro experience.
- CPP desired.
- Ability to maintain complete discretion and confidentiality at all times.
- 4-year degree required. Accounting or Finance discipline preferred.
- Solid teammate.
- Ambitious and attentive to detail.
- Ability to work under stress to enforce to tight deadlines.
- Partner effectively with people at all levels within the organization.
Please submit all resumes to email@example.com
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/