ATLANTA, GA 30339
TRC's global client is actively seeking a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist (Corporate Recruiter) who has strong experience recruiting highly competitive jobs that are rapidly growing and changing within today's job market. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years' experience in full cycle recruiting, exceptional communication skills, and a can do attitude! This position is a 3 to 6 month contract to hire opportunity.
• Establish contact with and manage relationships with active and passive candidates to build talent pipelines that support staffing objectives
• Conduct research, direct sourcing, and leverage social media, analytics tools, and employee referrals to identify potential applicants
• Review resumes and screen applicants for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
• Provide complete and accurate information to applicants about the company and position in a manner that inspires interest and document their progress through the selection process.
• Build and maintain effective collaborative relationships with hiring managers and counsel on all aspects of the hiring process
• Ensure that recruiting activities follow government regulations and company policies and procedures
• Proactively communicate updates and status to applicants, hiring managers, and team members
• Ensure that all requisition and candidate data is current and accurate and documented appropriately in the applicant tracking system
• Work cooperatively with all members of the Talent Acquisition, and broader HR team, to develop and implement staffing plans and activities
• Assist with campus recruiting in addition to experienced-level staffing efforts, as needed
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or HR-related field
• Successful applicants will have 5+ years of technical and/or professional services recruiting experience in a corporate or agency environment, working within a collaborative team setting.
• Expertise with LinkedIn and niche job boards as well as analytical tools to drive talent pipelines is required.
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize, manage time and multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Strong problem-solving ability using both traditional and innovative techniques
• Excellent project management, written and oral communication skills
• Ability to manage sensitive and confidential information appropriately
• Strong initiative and solid judgment abilities/skills.
• Knowledge of legal requirements associated with recruiting to include OFCCP, EEO, AAP, and immigration regulations
• Proficiency with MS Office Suite, MS Outlook, and the Internet
• Experience with Workday Recruiting preferred.
Please submit all resumes to email@example.com
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/