TRC Staffing is currently hiring for skilled Service Technicians for our Technology-based client in Norcross, GA! We are looking for highly motivated individuals who have a high technical aptitude working with electronic devices such as cell phones, laptops or PCs. This is a great opportunity to expand your experience in the Technology and IT field!
Position: Service Technician
Location: Norcross, GA
What You’ll Get:
- Ability to work with an innovative and technology driven company
- Competitive pay, including longevity & holiday bonuses for qualifying employees
- Healthcare benefits available from Day 1
- Get paid as early as Tuesdays each week! No more waiting until Friday for pay day!
What We Want:
- Previous experience in a technology-service or device service tech role preferred
- General knowledge of mobile devices, hardware and software troubleshooting
- Professional and dependable work ethic
- Excellent communication skills and ability to follow technical work instructions
- Detail-oriented and critical thinking mindset
- Soldering Skills
Job Duties Include:
- Inspect devices for shipping damage
- Test, charge and replace battery units
- Repair and service mobile devices that are damaged or defected
- Install and configure programs as directed by order details
- Upgrade software and firmware as necessary
- Document & communicate issues with Project Leads regarding any devices or systems
- Repackage and label finished items for shipment
If you are interested in getting a start with a great company, apply today for immediate consideration!