ATLANTA, GA 30336
Our client in Atlanta is looking for a ServiceNow Developer to join their growing team. This is a direct hire oppty to expand with a quickly retail company.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Provide updated documentation of all product work and contribute to the evaluation/execution of ServiceNow upgrades.
• Support existing and build new interfaces and have a good understanding of available integrations with 3rd party tools.
• Ensure all work adheres to the processes, policies and best practices for development and the platform for ServiceNow.
• Maintain updated knowledge of product capabilities to ensure the best utilizing the platform with minimal customization.
• Understand business user stories/requirements to provide the technical design and solution for product enhancements/new features.
•Collaborate with many teams and stakeholders locally and remote to efficiently and effectively deliver product enhancements, new features, and defect fixes.
•Participate in daily report status, delays and risks to scrum master/team leads/management meetings.
• Work with members of the team, vendors, and other teams in support of application performance tuning and troubleshooting.
• Serve as a mentor to other team members and provide technical guidance to the process and management teams.
• Bachelors degree in Technical or Scientific field.
• 3 or more years of experience in ServiceNow development, certification preferred
• 2 or more years of experience in Agile development practices, Kanban / Safe preferred
• Extensive experience with creating and maintaining business rules, data policies, client scripts, UI policies, UI Actions, Notifications, ACLs, Workflow, Variables, Portal Widgets, and Flow Designer Flows.
• Extensive experience with creating and maintaining configuration and customization to the ITSM, ITOM, and ITBM suites in the ServiceNow Platform including Service Portal.
• ITSM Foundations certification preferred.
• Six Sigma / Lean certifications are a plus.
• Project leadership experience is a plus.
• ITIL background and certifications a plus.
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/