TRC Staffing Services is now hiring for an
Ormond Beach Area
Hours: Mon - Fri 8am - 4: 30pm
Pay Rate: $12/hr+ DOE
TRC Staffing Services is now hiring for a Temp to Perm position of Shipper/Receiver. The Shipper/Receiver prepares shipments and domestic and export documents, contacts, and carriers. Maintains logs for billing/shipments, and customer charges. Reports daily and monthly totals. Receives materials and provides support to operations by transporting and delivering raw materials, WIP, finished goods, and MRO purchased materials.
Ensures the accuracy of prepared export papers, air bills, and other freight charges/documents. Prepares bills of lading for truck, FEDEX, Emery, etc.
Operates computer systems to print packing slips.
• Verifies packing slips with sales orders, carton addresses, and posts shipments.
Maintains UPS books and operates the UPS electronic scale, register and printer.
Loads and unloads trucks at shipping/receiving dock.
• Verifies items on packing list(s) against purchase order.
• Maintains receiving log. Unloads sheet and coil stock.
• Checks chemical analysis in system, gages and measures width of material, logs in material, receives material in to system.
Maintains finished goods inventory.
• Pulls stock, receives and stores stock, and removes obsolete material.
• Resolves problems with Quality on non-conforming materials.
• Performs annual and monthly counts.
Distributes MRO’ s to staging areas in all departments.
Maintains inventory and shipping/receiving records.
Operates fork-lift trucks, pallet jacks and company vehicles as required. Maintains daily fork lift log.
Participates as a member of the Shipping/Receiving Team.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
• Previous shipping/receiving and manufacturing experience REQUIRED.
• Familiarity with FedEx, DHL, Freight Trucks and UPS shipping procedures REQUIRED.
• Experience using Shipping Programs and preparing shipping documents REQUIRED.
• Fork lift and material handling equipment operating.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Proficient computer skills/data entry skills to include familiarity with Excel.
• Ability to calculate quantities and dimensions using basic math skills.
• Exceptional attention to detail. Strong sense of priority and ability to meet deadlines.
• Communicate well with others and ability to convey information clearly and effectively.
• Ability to understand and practice companies shipping/receiving process.
Send resumes to: donna.Ballard@trcstaffing.Com - put job title in subject line
after applying call the office at: 386-252-0882
“ TRC Staffing Services, Inc. Is a drug free environment. Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled”