TRC Professional Solutions, on behalf of the Client, is hiring for a talented Developer to undertake a new e-commerce project for a direct-to-consumer channel. This is a chance to be part of a very high visibility project within the company, that will provide a new and added value offering to their clients.
Experience in deploying apps on Heroku or AWS required.
This is a fantastic opportunity in the greater Atlanta area, a direct hire, at a stable, large company, a leader in the space. Excellent benefits, environment and growth opportunities!
Want to learn more? See below.
- Lead the development and maintenance of a customer facing digital ecommerce platform
- Build robust and scalable E-commerce platform using cutting edge technology, best practices and design patterns
- Develop and deploy applications on the Salesforce Heroku cloud platform.
- Explore, leverage and utilize modern production-ready libraries and frameworks.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Project Managers, BA and UX team to create a feature rich, highly innovative, user friendly, and engaging ecommerce experience
- Partner with Product managers and scrum masters to create sprints and deliverables in an agile environment
- Write unit and functional tests within automated test environments to ensure code quality
- Build functional prototypes of applications to demonstrate the value to the stakeholders
- Convert the user stories into development tasks and provide accurate estimates
- Participate in all areas of project life cycle, including Discovery, estimation, Sprint Planning, delivery and post release support.
- 7-10 years of Java development experience
- Development Experience with a consumer facing digital E-commerce platform is a must
- Solid understanding of Salesforce Heroku platform. Experience required on development, continuous integragtion and the dyno containers on Heroku.
- Overall experience with Salesforce service cloud and Commerce cloud is a huge plus.
- Experience with creating RESTful APIs using best practices is a must. Exposure to Micro Services and Spring Boot framework is a huge plus.
- Exposure to WSO2 or MuleSoft and Swagger is highly desirable
- Experience with Frameworks such as Angular, React and/or Node is a huge plus
- Experience working with relational databases, complex queries, and database normalization. Hands on with SQLServer, PostGres and/or MongoDB is a huge plus.
- Strong understanding of Unit testing, responsive UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards
- Experience with tagging/web analytics to track events and user behaviors to identify improvements, need for better user experience and flawed user experience
- Experience with all areas of product development including Point of Sale, payments, cancellations, and customer service.
- Strong analysis, organizational, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work on numerous different assignments at one time with demonstrated follow through, attention to detail and application of best practices.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/