TRC Professional Solutions seeks a contract to hire STAFFING COORDINATOR/Bilingual in Marietta, GA. Position is with an in-care health care service.
PRINCIPLE PURPOSE OF JOB: The Staffing Coordinator must be bilingual, will ensure the right caregiver is in the right place at the right time while managing the profitability of the case.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Maintain accuracy of the schedule ensuring appropriate coverage and profitability for assigned cases
• Recruit and maintain appropriate pool of caregivers to ensure adequate coverage for the assigned cases
• Respond professionally to frequent emergency situations resulting in client receiving appropriate coverage and caregiver being up to date on situations
• Attend and participate in daily report meetings resulting in appropriate client coverage
• Participate in weekly payroll meetings resulting in accurate pay for caregivers i.E., pay increases, bonuses, adjustments, referrals, etc.
• Serve on-call while maintaining the same standards as expected during normal business hours, reflecting the 24/7 nature of the business. (The Staffing Coordinator is free to engage in personal activities while on-call; however must be readily available to respond to on-call responsibilities with the same standards as conducting business during office hours. Drinking alcohol or the use of any controlled substance is strictly prohibited while on-call)
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned or needed
• Required Knowledge of:
Knowledge of healthcare terminology; telephone etiquette; customer service principles
• Required Skills:
Excellent computer skills including MS Office and database management; exceptional telephone and interpersonal skills; excellent grammatical, written, and verbal skills; exceptional time management and organizational skills; bi-lingual skills a plus
• Required Abilities:
Ability to comply with instructions; multitask; demonstrate a positive demeanor and interact well with others; anticipate problems in advance and know whether to diffuse or escalate; understand and demonstrate the Accord Values: Accountability, Passion, Integrity, Excellence, and Teamwork, prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment and demonstrate a sense of urgency; ability to pay attention to details resulting in thorough follow through; demonstrate ability to work with a diverse population; ability to successfully pass a background and drug screen
High School Diploma or equivalent; College Degree Preferred
• Work Experience
2-3 years of staffing or customer service experience
• Sit for extended periods of time; work in an open and potentially distracting office environment; effectively communicate verbally; listen effectively; handle stressful situations including confrontation; learn and comprehend basic instructions; accurately and quickly perform basic arithmetic
Send resume: carmen.Carpenter@trcstaffing.Com
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’ s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.Trcprofessionalsolutions.Com/