Industry: Misc. Light Industrial
Job Number: 000005575
Now Hiring for Forklift Operators - 1st shift and 2nd shift Opportunities Available
- Tired of working retail store hours?
- Need a dependable schedule, M-F (some overtime)?
- Want to work in a safe, clean state-of-the-art production facility?
If you answered yes to ANY of the questions above, we’ d like to talk with you – please apply today!
What you’ ll get:
- 40 + hours per week (dependable schedule): 8, 10 & 12 hour shifts available
- Competitive Pay + Scheduled raises (based on attendance and performance)
- Holiday & Vacation Pay
- Medical Benefits
- Additional training and skills
Summary/Objective: Responsible for unloading items or goods from the truck, while
maintaining a safe work environment and adhering to VEI’ s policies and procedures.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Unload Incoming Trucks
Label Incoming Received goods
Perform truck inspections as per SOPs
Complete daily logs for what was received
Complete paperwork fully prior to turning in (Packing Slip, BOL, etc.)
Reviewing Paperwork and Checking for Damages
Comply with all safety and SOP procedures
Operate a forklift
Available to work overtime including weekends
Consolidate & Maintain housekeeping within the Receiving area
Perform Cycle Counts if needed
Perform forklift inspection checklist, add water as needed
Train others within department as necessary