TRC Professional Solutions, on behalf of the Client, is hiring for a Supply Chain Manager reporting into the Sales & Marketing Department to join their growing team for a direct hire opportunity in the Pine Brook NJ area.
This role will ensure and improve the performance, productivity, and efficiency through the provision of effective operational methods and strategies. In this role, you will manage, plan and coordinate the day-to-day operations of the department. Supervise, train, coach team members. Generate procedures for effective implementation and adherence to new programs. Position requires bachelor's degree, at least 10 years' related experience, experience in heavy industrial arena and supervisory knowledge.
Manage department responsible for the following:
- Order Processing – order review, order entry (via Dealer Portal or manual), order acknowledgement, release
- Purchasing – machine tool accessories
- Supply chain management – accessory lead time confirmation, manage accessory lead times in correlation to customer orders, tracking, logistics, vendor qualification, issues and resolution
- Invoicing – machine tools and accessories
- Logistics – import, US customs, warehousing, freight claim management, export, US Census
- Bureau reports
- Inventory Management – receiving machines in SAP, confirm inventory in SAP and DMMS, month end reconciliation
- Sales Operations - Customer data base management, monitoring sales, consignment, demos, inventory, manage Incentive and Specialized Programs, resolve and/or direct customer issues to the correct party within the organization, complete audits, manage credits and reimbursement requests
- Managing day to day processing of accounts receivables and payables. Ensure accuracy before submission to accounts receivables and payables.
- Maintain archival and administrative files
- Manage customer support. Plan and support sales and marketing activities to this regards. Provide a key support function between customers and sales
- Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures for best practices.
- Monitor status of all import shipment and ensure the imported goods are received correctly.
- Manage machine Export, including the logistics, review and preparation of export shipping documents. Create, forward,and file export freight invoices to customers and verify payment prior to releasing documents
- Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of support staff through improvements as well as coordination and communication between job functions
- Provide consulting services on matters related to import- export compliance, order processing and/or limited to day- to-day operations to the different departments within the organization.
- Aide Finance Department in resolving discrepancies and/or questions in a timely manner with staff members and with the distributor line up.
- Ensure the Accounting Department requests are resolved and communicated in a timely manner to internal and external parties. Not limited in the assistance in internal and external audits.
- Bachelors Degree: Business Administration, Engineering, etc
- Machine Tools Product or heavy industrial machinery/manufacturing knowledge
- Working knowledge of SAP ERP System
- 10-15 years’ related experience
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
Please submit resumes to email@example.com
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/