Industry: Electrical Tech 1
Job Number: 000004945
System Installer needed in Mebane, NC!
What You’ ll Get:
- Full-time, 40 hours per week
- Entry Level, Direct Hire Opportunity
Why choose TRC Staffing Services?
At TRC Staffing we are committed to helping our clients and employees find the best fit. TRC works hard to campaign for our employees and help them land the position. We want to help change our employees lives and provide them with an extraordinary experience unlike any other. TRC Staffing offers benefits for our employees including, holiday pay, longevity bonus, partial paid medical insurance, electronic time keeping and direct deposit.
About the Opportunity:
The primary function of this position will be to follow direction from the Project Manager for a given job.
Work Schedule & Hours:
Monday thru Friday, 8: 00 am – 5: 00 pm
- Perform rough-wiring, trim-out, and termination of low voltage systems in residential and commercial applications.
- Maintain proper communication with the Project Manager of the project you are working on regarding accomplished and unaccomplished tasks.
- Maintain proper communication with the Project Manager of the project you are working on regarding missing, defective, incorrect, or inadequate parts or materials used on a project.
- Secure all parts or materials on-site that are to be installed but have not been installed at the end of each day if the Project Manager is not present.
- Ensure that all work you perform is executed to a high level of quality workmanship and completed on a timely basis.
- Become familiar with the scope of the projects you are working on by reviewing plans and work orders whenever possible.
- Ensure that all required paperwork is completed and submitted on a timely basis.
- Protect company assets to include tools and equipment that are in your care.
Education and Work Experience:
High School Graduate or Equivalent.
Preferred: High School Graduate with specialized courses or hands on experience in electronics, electrical, and/or construction.
- Ability to follow directives from the Project Manager.
- Ability to understand the mechanics of device installation and assembly in an unsupervised environment.
- Outside and inside environment at client locations.
- Must maintain neat appearance.
- Must be willing to attend industry training
Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Drug Screen and Background check required
TRC Staffing Services, Inc. Is a drug free environment and
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled
“ LIKE” and “ FOLLOW” us on Facebook
and you will receive all new job alerts in your News Feed.