DALLAS, TX 75001
Our customer Headquartered in Atlanta, GA is currently looking for a Medical Device Technician in Dallas, TX area -- candidate must live within a 15-mi radius of McKinney/zip code 75070. The ideal candidate would fit into a 50-50 role as Technical Support and Training and Installation Professional.
The candidate will need a technical background and knowledge to be able to troubleshoot, service, and repair the medical equipment, be main support to a large account in Dallas, TX and help but also help with installation and training.
- Medical device troubleshooting, servicing, and repair experience
Post-sales system installation and customer training. On-site training of system operators and doctors/physicians (system, protocol, MT). Includes tests and feedback handling
- On-site service and maintenance
- Office-based technical support and service
- Demo/back-up equipment logistics - Handling demo-shipments/inventory Uncrate and install systems on-site
- Answer questions (system, protocol, etc.) from customers by phone/Skype and via email.
- Represent the company at tradeshows and TMS courses
- Update training material and training approach as/when required
- Provide user feedback to marketing, sales, R&D
- Biomedical background or experience, preferably with medical devices is an advantage
- Minimum 5 years customer support experience, preferably with medical devices
- Neurophysiological or neuropsychiatric knowledge is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal communication skills - verbally and in writing
- Some electronics/medical device technical/engineering qualification
- Computer literate - IT savvy – will install/ help supporting a cloud base patient management solution
- Able and willing to travel 20-30% per year (60-80 days)
- Able and willing to handle/install heavy equipment (75-200 lbs) and work in tight spaces
Send resume to: email@example.com
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/