TRC STAFFING IS HIRING: TECHNICIAN III
Job Description: A Technician is responsible for testing, evaluation, and repair of electronic devices and products to ensure the products perform to their proposed functions in a satisfactory manner.
Location: Melbourne, FL
Number of Openings: 1
Starting Pay Rate: $17.00-19.00/HR DOE
Hours: Monday-Fridays, 8-hour shift.
Type: This is a Contract to Hire permanent career opportunity.
- Perform PCBA, Unit and Top-level testing and analysis for BK Technology products; troubleshoot and repair products as required to meet performance requirements.
- Record and maintain troubleshooting and repair information.
- Uses technical expertise to determine most cost-effective level of service/repair (Unit, PCBA, or component level).
- Provide technical assistance to Production, Service, and Engineering departments as required.
- Supports the development and upkeep of procedures and work instructions.
- Identifies and documents opportunities to improve designs/processes for Manufacturing, Service, and Sales (DFM/DFX).
- Calibrate and maintain test stations and equipment to ensure operational effectiveness.
- Education: ASEE or ASEET degree and/or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in electronics manufacturing, service, and/or repair.
- Experience in RF, Digital and Analog circuitry.
- Able to interpret Electronic schematics and knowledge of basic electronics theory.
- Proper use of test equipment including Oscilloscope and DMM (Digital Multi Meter) in the area of trouble-shooting and equipment functionality.
- Knowledge of advanced quality problem solving techniques used in root cause analysis (5-Why, Fishbone diagram, etc.).
- Proficient in soldering and re-work techniques in accordance with IPC-610 and IPC-7711.
- Familiar with IPC-7711 Electronic Assembly and rework standards, IPC-A-600 Acceptability of Printed Boards, as well as other applicable standards relevant to PCB and PCBA fabrication and quality is a plus.
- Proper working knowledge of ESD (Electrostatic Discharge). Successful completion of ESD training.
- Lean Manufacturing (or Six Sigma) experience is a plus.
- Strong computer skills including Excel, Word and Power Point required
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions or need further information, please call 321-877-0800.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Drug screen and background check required.
“LIKE” and “FOLLOW” our TRC Staffing – Daytona/Merritt Island Facebook pages and you will receive all new job alerts in your news feed.
TRC Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, religious creed, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability and veteran status.