ATLANTA, GA 30354
Our customer, a prestigious automotive manufacturer in Hapeville, GA is currently looking for a Financial Processor to join their team on a long term contract basis. Candidate must have bachelor's degree.
We are seeking a qualified Financial Processor to contribute to successful business operations through maintaining comprehensive knowledge of industry related local, state, and federal regulations.
- Ability to release titles
- Thoroughly review all requested documentation to ensure completeness and accuracy
- Ensure that all title and registration work is audited, closed, and invoiced according to company policy and procedures
- Closely monitor all requests to prevent processing delays.
- Develop effective rapport with customers, maintaining accurate communication records in company database and understand customer business needs to deliver appropriate service levels.
- Establish positive working relations with drivers to communicate Department of Motor Vehicle requirements and provide drivers with support in resolving possible problems.
- Coordinate driver assignment with the Dispatch Office to effectively complete title and registration processing and obtain Department of Motor Vehicle receipts.
- On an ongoing basis, monitor unresolved inquiries or problems, following through until solutions are obtained. Complete any necessary research and communicate with supervisor any assistance needed for problem resolution.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of departmental procedures as well as document technicalities and fee information related to assigned territories.
Submit resume to email@example.com
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/