TRC Professional Solutions, on behalf of our Client, is looking to hire a Turnkey Project Manager to join their growing team on a direct-hire (permanent) basis in the Pine Brook, NJ area.
This role will promote Turnkey Projects, manage all processes related to improving sales channels, take responsibility for the Turnkeys, custom build of systems and automation projects from order entry, through purchasing, product build, prove out, logistics, installation, acceptance and sign off ensuring all details related to the project have been addressed.
Turnkey Project Manager
- Promote the sales of turnkey projects and automation systems. Assist with promotional events, technical support, and the creation of sales materials.
- Visit customers with Regional Sales Managers, Key Account Managers and Distributor salesmen to promote the sales of Turnkey, Systems and Automation projects.
- Track project status of entire project from P.O. to project completion & supply weekly timeline updates to customer & DIA management.
- Hold P.O. review meetings to outline work plan, budget, and time line.
- Coordinate all aspects of the Turnkey Projects, Automation Integration, part runoffs, and system installation. Strive to meet the project timeline within the established budget.
- Coordinate machine retrofit activity schedule based on part deliveries and improve efficiency by providing project personnel with technical advice, activity lists and quickly resolving any open issues.
- Publish profitability report and lessons learned report for all completed projects.
- Develop and retain good distributor and customer relations and communication throughout the project.
- Review and approve payment for invoices for the company facility and Systems Department.
- Review and respond to customer’s RFQ (Request for Quote), insure machine compliance to all equipment specifications.
- Bachelor’s Degree from four year college or industry related experience
- Technical or Engineering degree
- Proficient at part processing, automation integration,
- machine programming, has expertise with work holding, fixturing, gauging and tooling.
- Excellent accuracy, data analysis, and attention to detail
- Excellent math
- Professional and confidential information handling
- Team oriented
- Flexible to change
- Proficient with computers, internet, CDS, and Oracle
Travel - 25-50%
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/