CARROLLTON, TX 75007
Do you enjoy a casual work environment where dogs can roam the office. Do you have B2B vendor management, large scale retail, ecommerce handling vendor relationships or do you have buying experience. If you do and want to work in the North Carrollton area we have an exceptional opportunity with one of the nation's largest Ecommerce companies. We are seeking an experienced Vendor Managers for contract assignments that pay $28/hr. The hours are Mon-Fri 8:00am-5:00pm, 9:00am-6:00pm, 7:00am-4:00pm etc. We pay every Tuesday and don't hold a week-in-the hole.
The ideal candidate for the Vendor Manager will have experience in sales support or customer support for an ecommerce company (B2B) and have experience with assisting clients set up profiles, online shops etc. A strong proficiency in SQL and Excel to include the V-lookup, Pivot Tables, text to columns, Concatenate functions.
The Vendor Manager will also be responsible for analyzing data, drive actionable insights from large data sets, create reports and provide insight to the Vendor Manager in sourcing merchandising deals. Assist with inventory and sales reports, and receipt and availability of inventory. You will also be responsible for the content for deals and listing on the company website.
- Min. three-(3) years in a related role
- Experience with sales support or customer support in an Ecommerce company is a plus
- Project Management experience; ability to multi-task
- SQL and Ecommerce experience preferably in a B2B environment
- Excel experience to include V-Lookups. Pivot Tables, text to columns, Concatenate proficiency
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or commensurate experience
TRC is an EOE