TRC Staffing in currently assisting a local client in their search for Experienced Warehouse Associates in SE Oklahoma City. If you meet the qualifications below, please apply today.
Essential Job Duties:
- Responsible for inventorying all warehouse receivables.
- Pulls stock as required and makes available for shipping and receiving staff.
- Supports warehouse operations through inbound and outbound processing of material.
- Timely pick and complete orders.
- Assist in meeting or exceeding facility set benchmarks in the area of warehouse material handling.
- Process incoming inventory from a variety of sources
- Handle and replenish warehouse with stock and materials.
- Maintain accurate storage location and records.
- Execute material counts.
- Process and deliver part orders for production.
- Follow appropriate procedures in handling products and using equipment to ensure safety and health in the warehouse by complying with established safety programs.
- Operate and monitor machinery and tools responsibly.
- Maintain a safe, clean, and well-organized work area.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Ability to follow both written and verbal instructions accurately
- Ability to provide quality workmanship
- Ability to operate under pressure and meet deadlines
- Regularly required to reach with arms and hands
- Required to stand, walk, and use hands to handle tools/controls
- Required to sit, climb, balance, and crouch
- Required to be able to lift 50lbs
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma
- 2-3 years of related experience or training in related area
- Ability to take and pass company required forklift training
- Ability to pass a Criminal background check 0 no felonies or misdemeanors for the past 7 years
DOE $12-$14 per hour
Medical & Dental Insurance
Direct Deposit (Weekly Pay)
Holiday & Vacation Pay
Please send resumes to: Ashley.firstname.lastname@example.org.
“TRC Staffing Services, Inc. is a drug free environment. Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled.”