Job Number: 000005374
TRC Staffing is looking for a Warehouse Clerk for a medical supply company in Buford, GA! WE PAY WEEKLY!
The Warehouse Clerk is responsible for all receiving functions for the Buford facility. Also responsible for maintaining warehouse inventory and supplying raw materials and components to the seed manufacturing labs.
Receive, inspect, and process all packages including hazardous materials.
Perform incoming inspection on in-process chemicals and components.
Label all chemicals containers with proper NFPA labels.
Track receipt of purchased items via Sage X3 computer software program.
Prepare and maintain receiving documents.
Do physical inventory and cycle counts as requested/needed.
Daily inspection of motorized forklift.
1st Shift: 7: 00am - 4: 00pm
Temp to Perm
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Required
- Associates degree preferred
- 2 to 3 years’ related warehouse experience
- Experience with Sage X3 Inventory Software system a plus.
- Computer literacy and the ability to learn new computer programs.
- Ability to lift up to 70 pounds
- Ability to operate a motorized fork lift required
This is a very clean, climate controlled warehouse. Our client is looking for a friendly, professional, driven individual to uphold these responsibilities.