Job Number: 000004454
1st, 2nd and 3rd Shift Assemblers needed in Elon, NC!
What You’ ll Get:
- Reputable Local Company
- Full-time, 40 hours per week (some Saturday work may be required)
- Temp-to-Hire Opportunity
- $10.00 - $11.50 per hour, depending on shift
Why choose TRC Staffing Services?
At TRC Staffing we are committed to helping our clients and employees find the best fit. TRC works hard to campaign for our employees and help them land the position. We want to help change our employees lives and provide them with an extraordinary experience unlike any other. TRC Staffing offers benefits for our employees including, holiday pay, longevity bonus, partial paid medical insurance, electronic time keeping and direct deposit.
What We Want:
Looking for individuals who have experience in production or manufacturing, strong attention to detail, and the willingness and ability to learn and follow repetitive assembly procedures.
Work Schedule & Hours:
Monday thru Friday
- 1st Shift: 7: 00 am to 3: 00 pm --- $10.50 per hour
- 2nd Shift: 3: 00 pm to 11: 00 pm --- $11.00 per hour
- 3rd Shift: 11: 00 pm to 7: 00 am --- $11.50 per hour
- Build, test, and package small parts and products
- Listen to instructions from supervisors
- Use handheld tools and medium-sized machines to assemble products
- Perform product tests to ensure quality standards.
- Reads and interprets simple blueprints, specifications, work orders, or reports to verify assembly process and quality requirements
- Takes direction from supervisor to understand assembly procedures and production goals
- Follows assembly procedures to build parts, using hands and small machinery
- Explains assembly procedures or techniques to other workers
- Positions, aligns, or adjusts work pieces or parts to facilitate assembly
- Cleans parts, using cleaning solutions, air hoses, and cloths
- Packs finished parts for shipment, including labeling and bagging parts, adding the corresponding instruction information, and placing bagged parts into boxes
- Examines products to verify quality, including Bonnet to Body Testing and ECL Testing
- Identifies quality issues, determines causes, and reworks parts as necessary
- Must have steel toed shoes
- Be able to sit and/or stand for long periods
- GED or HS diploma
- Assembly Experience
Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Drug Screen and Background check required
TRC Staffing Services, Inc. Is a drug free environment and
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled
“ LIKE” and “ FOLLOW” us on Facebook
and you will receive all new job alerts in your News Feed.