Job Number: 000005292
TRC Staffing is currently staffing for a Warehouse Lead for a 3PL warehouse in the Forest Park, GA area. This position is a long-term, temp-to-perm position with a great company. The Warehouse 3PL Lead will be responsible for managing the daily activities of warehouse to provide highest customer service, working efficiency, and safety at the lowest cost. This individual will provide leadership as well as motivation, ongoing training, and team development.
Role You Will Play:
- Supervises and coordinate activities of workers concerned with receiving, storing, moving, shipping, transloading, and inventory of products.
- Determines work procedures, prepares work schedules, and expedites work flow.
- Assigns duties and examines work for exactness, neatness, and conformance to policies and procedures.
- Advises employees on care of goods received, stored, and shipped; proper use and care of equipment; and related problems.
- Conducts operations in a manner which promotes safety; maintains clean, neat and orderly work area.
- Reviews production schedules and related information and confers with other supervisors and/or managers to determine timetable required to ensure product is loaded and readied for shipment on a timely basis.
- 2 years plus of 3PL experience supervisory experience in multiple areas (Required).
- MUST HAVE WMS EXPERIENCE
- Proven ability to multi task and meets multiple deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to effectively interact and communicate with a diverse workforce.
- Customer-focused with an emphasis on doing the job right the first time.
- Computer Skills must include WMS, Excel, Word
- Spanish speaking a plus.
- Adaptable to changing workflows and can train teams
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability for delivering customer results
Keywords: warehouse lead, warehouse manager, warehouse coordinator, supervisor, shipping, receiving, material handling, time management