Warehouse Receiving Supervisor.
What you get:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Health Care, Vision and Dental
- Additional insurance benefits
- Holiday Pay after 960 hours of work
- Longevity Bonuses
- Supervise a team of receiving clerks and follow up on their day to day activities.
- Make sure all items were correctly entered and received in the system and physically.
- Investigate when items seem to be lost or misplaced both in the system or physical location.
- Maintain weekly KPI report
- Manage logistics with freight Broker to maintain a full truckload schedule.
- Arrange daily updates about material shortage to plan accordingly with the procurement and operations departments.
- Work hand in hand with accounting to resolved disputes with vendors and freight lines.
- Scan incoming receiving orders, physically label job orders and assist with other clerical duties
- Operate a Forklift
- Assist with customer returns
- High school diploma or GED required. Applicants with equivalent work experience or a combination of education and experience, will be taken in account.
- Previous experience operating ERP systems
- Experienced using MS Office and e-mail correspondence
- Previous experience in a receiving environment
- Availability to work overtime, including Saturdays.
- Forklift Certified
Why TRC Staffing:
We are a leader in the staffing industry. TRC has been voted Best Staffing Agency by both our employees and clients 9 years on a row. If you are looking for an agency that could help you in the next step on your career rather than a temporary assignment, then this is the place for you!