TRC Staffing has partnered with a local manufacturing company in Suwanee, GA. We are looking for a skilled Machine Operators.
2nd Shift Winding Operator
Must be able to train on 1st shift for a couple of weeks.
- Starts up, shuts down, and operates cylindrical winding machine.
- Ensures daily production schedule is completed
- Performs routine maintenance as outlined in procedure.
- Moves heavy materials with hoist and proper material handling methods.
- Operates forklift to move products.
- Maintains a clean and safe work area.
- Follows safety procedures and reports any accident, incident, or unsafe conditions.
- Escalates Production and Safety issues to Production Lead or Production Supervisor
- Proven experience as a machine operator
- Ability to lift 50 lbs or more
- Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools
- Understanding of production procedures
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear)
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Physical stamina and strength.
To learn more about this opportunity, please apply online at www.trcstaffing.com