TRC Staffing Services is currently seeking a Certified Paralegal for a local firm in Downtown Oklahoma City. If you meet the qualifications below, please APPLY NOW!
Aiding in drafting and preparation of pleadings, discovery responses and deposition summaries.
Coordinating and managing document production.
Assisting and attending hearings and trials.
Assisting in preparation of transaction documents.
Reviewing incoming e-mails and documents.
Drafting correspondence and telephone communications with clients, witnesses, experts, opposing counsel and court clerks; docketing.
- At least 3 years experience in corporate or commercial litigation
- Strong Litigation/Arbitration skills
- Must have knowledge of case management software, such as Trial Director, Summation, CaseMap, etc.
- Must have a positive attitude and work well within a team
- Strong organization skills to ensure processes are handled in a timely manner.
- Must be proficient with various computer programs. (Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook, Summation, CaseMap, Case Soft, and Trial Director, etc.)
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Must be familiar with all steps of preparing a case for hearing/trial
- Must be able to travel to arbitration hearings with the attorney teams
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
- OR an Associates degree with at least two years of prior experience.
- OR a high school diploma and at least five years of prior experience in Corporate/Commercial Litigation, Financial Transactions or Bankruptcy.
- Prefer a certified Paralegal or Legal Assistant
- Salary will be commensurate with experience.
- Medical and dental insurance available.
- Cafeteria Plans and Flexible Spending Plans available.
- Paid time off for sick days, vacation and certain holidays.
Pay for these positions depends upon experience. Please apply at: www.trcstaffing.com.