TRC's client in Norcross, GA is looking for a receptionist to join their company!
8-5 / M-F
Responsible for ensuring that administrative activities are carried out efficiently and profitably. Communicates with sales, dispatch and warehouse operations to provide the highest level of service to both internal and external customers.
- Answering phones by or before the 3rd ring.
- Some billing and cross checking.
- Cash reconciliation.
- Handles general associate inquiries and solves problems.
- Coordinates with other departments to facilitate efficient administrative functions.
- Completes necessary additional duties for management.
- Attends regular and called meetings as required.
- Must be skilled communicator who engenders trust and respect among all associates.
- Applies coaching strategy to develop and challenge associates.
- Seeks innovative and creative ideas from all sources to improve administration and customer service.
- Embraces technology and new ideas for implementation.
- Encourages and rewards creative ideas.
- Must be assertive.
- High School Diploma.
- 2-5 years administrative experience.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must be able to work well with others.
- Ability to handle confidential information with great sensitivity.
- Ability to work with limited supervision and high motivation.
- Good reasoning abilities. Sound judgment.
- Ability to work well under pressure, meeting multiple and sometimes conflicting deadlines.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE / CAPABILITIES:
- Some college preferred
- Strong computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel and HRIS system.)